The Arden School of Theatre and Performing Arts Facilities
In Summer 2022 we'll be opening our brand new City Campus Manchester, located just a 2-minute walk from Manchester Victoria Station.
This new campus will be the home of The Arden School of Theatre and our School of Performing Arts as well as the Manchester Film School and Creative and Media Arts, allowing for easy and exciting cross-disciplinary work.
Industry-standard facilities that have been developed specifically for your course, include:
- Use of the main jewel box theatre, fully equipped to industry standard. This is where you will perform your showcases
- A 139m squared studio theatre
- Both theatre spaces served by a large scene dock
- A fully equipped machine workshop for set building and design
- A wardrobe area and costume design/build workshop
- A fully equipped music studio
- 9 rehearsal rooms and 2 drama studios
- 2 ensemble rooms and 3 singing rooms
- Small film studio and 2 classrooms
- 2 band rehearsal rooms and 6 practice rooms
- 3 state of the art recording studios and 2 live rooms
These amazing new facilities will provide you with access to everything you will see once you enter the workforce, giving you the best possible chance to prepare for a future career.
You can see what campus you’ll be based at when you apply on our course pages. Search courses now.
Find out more about our new facilities and our £140m investment in your future here.