Before You Apply
Congratulations, you’ve received an offer and are so close to starting the next chapter of your life, whether that’s starting, changing or progressing in what’s sure to be an exciting career.
Here’s our checklist to make sure, come the start of your course you’re ready to go.
- Respond to your offer you can do this via UCAS or if you've applied directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start the student finance process – apply by 22nd May to ensure your funds come through in time for the start of your course. If this date has lapsed, apply as soon as you can. Please note our institution code is LTE Group (that applies to all degrees at UCEN Manchester, The Arden and the Manchester Film School).
- Explore our award-winning support offer
- Boost your study skills with our online short courses
- Explore accommodation advice
- Start thinking about how you’re going to plan your time – timetables aren’t available yet but it’s worth thinking about where you’ll fit your study in - use our editable guide
- Find out more about our tutors and their experience
- Keep an eye out for how to book a campus tour, coming soon
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn to keep up to date with what's happening and see behind the scenes of UCEN Manchester.