Having a voice in your experience is essential to the growth and development of UCEN Manchester, as well as the managing of your expectations throughout your study.
What is Students Voice?
- A place for the student body to collaborate and share their thoughts.
- A forum to share your feedback and expectations
- Gives UCEN Manchester the ability to review student satisfaction.
All students have the opportunity to have their voice heard and shape their experience.
Students can get involved through:
- Formal roles such as Student Reps, Core Reps, Advocates, or SU Officers.
- By engaging in internal and external surveys to provide feedback on your student experience.
- Contributing your stories and insights to our student newsletter, HE Bee blog, website or social media @tmcsu @ucenmcr
- Taking part in our focus groups and student consultations (Access and Participation)
Explore opportunities and shape your experience.