Study with us
Over the summer we'll be hosting a series of informative sessions to help you prepare for university-level study.
Join us for a new session each week and start building the academic foundations to help you achieve.
Sessions are self-directed and come with a series of worksheets to help you apply your learnings.
Please be assured that you'll be supported to learn these skills throughout your time at UCEN Manchester and that this programme is in place to help those who may have not studied at degree-level before, have had a long break in between study or just want to get ahead so they can get the most out of their classes.
- 28th June: Goal Setting and Taking Action
- 6th July: Self-Management
- 13th July: Teamwork and Communication
- 20th July: Critical Thinking
- 27th July: Critical Reading Skills
- 3rd August: Critical Writing Skills
- 10th August: Proofreading