Legal & Cookies
© UCEN Manchester, all rights reserved
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright of all the information/materials (including without limitation all articles, text, images, logos, downloadable documents and videos) on this website is held by UCEN Manchester. Information/materials may not be published in any other format without the express written permission of UCEN Manchester.
Users must not republish any information/materials on another website, or in any other electronic or print medium, without the prior written permission of UCEN Manchester. If you would like to use a graphic or logo, you must request permission.
For further information on permitted use, or to request permission to republish information/materials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before creating a text link from your website to a website maintained by UCEN Manchester, please contact email@example.com. We reserve the right to request the removal of any link.
If you think we would be interested in linking to your website, please contact us.
UCEN Manchester takes your privacy very seriously. You can find out more about how we collect and process your personal information by viewing our Privacy Notice below.
Any personal data that you supply to UCEN Manchester will be held and processed only for the purpose for which it is supplied. We ensure that all personal data is captured, held and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), together with other UK data protection laws.
When you provide personal data, you will be asked whether you wish to receive any further communication from UCEN Manchester.
UCEN Manchester maintains continuous logs of web server activity. Logs include information about your IP address, your browser type and the pages you have visited. We use this information to analyse the way people use our website.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||
To find out more please visit Google overview of privacy.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
|We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.||
To find out more please visit YouTube’s embedding videos information page.
|Social network widgets are used throughout the website to help our customers post information from our site to their own social profiles.||
From time to time we use the Crazy Egg service to help us improve the visitor experience and performance of our website. Crazy Egg provides graphical, video and text analysis of visitor behaviour on a website. It tracks where visitors click and allows us to fine-tune the layout and design of our web pages.
|Global Digital Audiences tag||DAX provides insight into what listeners do after hearing an audio ad, making it possible to measure, optimise and calculate the effect of advertising||
To find out more, please visit https://thisisdax.com/dax-measurement/
|We place 3rd party cookies to improve our advertising, such as targeting advertising based on what’s relevant to a user, to improve reporting on campaign performance, and to avoid showing ads the user has already seen.||If you don’t want your information collected in this way, you can visit AppNexus (to opt out, visit https://www.appnexus.com/platform-privacy-policy#choices)|
|We use Google DoubleClick, an advertising platform that target advertising based on what’s relevant to a user, to improve reporting on campaign performance, and to avoid showing ads the user has already seen.||To find out more please visit the DoubleClick Search overview|
Please note that the information published on this website concerning courses is intended for guidance purposes only and does not constitute a contract. UCEN Manchester makes every effort to ensure that the information on courses published on its website is up-to-date and accurate. However we may have to make changes to this information both before and after a candidate’s admission without notice. The availability of courses may change and the choice of subjects may be limited by timetable, staffing and/or available places on a course.
UCEN Manchester endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, but does not accept any liability for loss due to errors or omissions.
To the best of our ability, we check the content of the webpages linked to and from this site, for suitability for the stated purpose of the link, accuracy of the content and suitability for the users of our website. However, we take no responsibility for the contents of third party websites, their continued accuracy and suitability, their practices regarding privacy, or the availability of linked pages.
If you would like to report an inaccuracy or any other problem relating to the content of this website or a linked website, please contact us.
We do appreciate, and act on, feedback from our users.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is The UCEN Manchester trading as LTE Group whose registered office is Whitworth House, Openshaw Campus, Ashton Old Road, Openshaw, Manchester M11 2WH.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of UCEN Manchester and The LTE Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be chosen by random selection,The decision of UCEN Manchester will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by phone call and email.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By submitting your details, you agree to the use of your personal information for the purposes of administering our website services, sending you course details and related information.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to UCen and not to any other party.