Jason Manford helps UCEN Manchester give the gift of education
UCEN Manchester has given the city the gift of education this festive period with a little bit of help from Jason Manford.
With the construction of our new city centre campus progressing at speed, and the structure now at full height, LTE Group Chief Executive John Thornhill and UCEN Manchester Vice Principal Lisa O’Loughlin were joined by comedian and performer Manford, fresh from his appearance on the Royal Variety Show.
New facilities will include:
- A studio theatre and performing arts spaces; the main theatre designed as a 'jewel box
- Six double height professional multi-purpose studios with semi-sprung Harlequin floor systems for Performing Arts and Dance students
- Nine rehearsal rooms with full PA systems, six recording studios, four Mac suites running state of the art industry software and a DJ studio for Music students
- Two large double height film studios, five Edit Suites and a state of the art Foley Suite
- Eight specialist studio workshops for fashion, photography, jewellery, ceramics, printmaking, 3D design and digital media and an incredible double height collaborative art studio and exhibition space for Visual Arts students.