We’ll discuss all things Student Voice!
- How to become a Student Rep
- How to share your feedback through internal and external surveys
- Get involved and join our Access and Participation Plan Student Consultation Group
- Contributing stories to the Student Newsletter Do you want to join the conversation?
APP Student Consultation Group
The Access and Participation Plan (APP) is designed to help us understand and increase the outcomes of students from the following groups:
- Students who grew up in low socio-economic areas (SES)
- Students from Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority backgrounds (BAME)
Become a part of the APP Student Consultation Group
Who we are looking for? A current UCEN Manchester student who is passionate about increasing the continuation and attainment of students from the two selected groups, who is enthusiastic and able to work collaboratively with others to collate students’ experiences and create meaningful solutions.
Express your interest by contacting Student Voice Coordinator Sheri Lawal (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you cannot attend a meeting but would still like to contribute your ideas, thoughts or experiences, please also contact the above email.
*Please read the UCEN Manchester Access and Participation Plan for more information on why we are targeting the two groups.