Cisco CCNA4 (Connecting Networks v6) Plus Bridging v7
Leaflet Code: L6855
CCNA R&S: Connecting Networks discusses the WAN technologies and network services required by converged applications in a complex network. The course enables students to understand the selection criteria of network devices and WAN technologies to meet network requirements.
By the end of this course, students will be able on version 6:
• Configure and troubleshoot network devices
• Resolve common issues with data link protocols
• Resolve common issues with OSPF, EIGRP, and STP in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks
• Implement virtual private network (VPN) operations in a complex network
By the end of the course, students will be able to on Version 7:
• Configure NAT services on the edge router to provide IPv4 address scalability
• Explain how VPNs and IPsec secure site-to-site and remote access connectivity
• Explain how networking devices implement QoS
• Implement protocols to manage the network
• Explain the characteristics of scalable network architectures.
• Troubleshoot enterprise networks
- Openshaw Campus
- Part Time
- 14 weeks
- August 2020
Academic Entry requirements
How will I be assessed?
Once you have completed all courses in the curriculum you will be fully prepared for the professional exam 200-301 (taken separately at a testing facility).