Cisco CCNA3 (Routing Essentials v6) Plus Bridging v7
Leaflet Code: L7061
CCNA R&S: Scaling Networks covers the architecture, components, and operations of routers and switches in larger and more complex networks. Students learn how to configure routers and switches for advanced functionality.
By the end of this course, students will be able on version 6:
• Configure and troubleshoot routers and switches
• Configure dynamic routing using OSPF, EIGRP in both IPv4 and IPv6
• Resolve common issues with OSPF, EIGRP, and STP in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks
• Implement a WLAN in a small-to-medium network
By the end of the course, students will be able to on Version 7:
• Configure WLANs using a WLC and L2 security best practices.
• Configure switch security to mitigate LAN attacks.
• Configure IPv4 and IPv6 static routing on routers
- Openshaw Campus
- Part Time
- 14 weeks
- August 2021
Academic Entry requirements
How will I be assessed?
Once you have completed all courses in the curriculum you will be fully prepared for the professional exam 200-301 (taken separately at a testing facility).