Cisco CCNA2 (Switching Essentials v7)
Leaflet Code: L6854
CCNAv7: Switching, covers the second course in the CCNA curriculum focuses on switching technologies to support small-to-medium business networks. Students learn key networking concepts including: VLANs administration, STP, EtherChannel, Switching security, DHCPv4 and DHCPv6. They can perform basic network configuration and troubleshooting, identify and mitigate LAN security threats, and optimise switches performance in LANs.
• Configure VLANs and Inter-VLAN routing applying security best practices.
• Troubleshoot inter-VLAN routing on Layer 3 devices.
• Configure redundancy on a switched network using STP and EtherChannel.
• Troubleshoot EtherChannel on switched networks.
• Explain how to support available and reliable networks using dynamic addressing and first-hop redundancy protocols.
• Configure dynamic address allocation in IPv6 networks.
- Openshaw Campus
- Part Time
- 14 weeks
- August 2021
Academic Entry requirements
How will I be assessed?
Once you have completed all courses in the curriculum you will be fully prepared for the professional exam 200-301 (taken separately at a testing facility).